Kennedy Half Dollar Coin Rings are forged from –
This handmade coin Jewelry started out as a Kennedy half dollar is a fifty-cent coin first minted in 1964, currently issued by the United States Mint. It was Intended as a memorial to the assassinated 35th President of the United States John F. Kennedy, it was authorized by Congress just over a month after his death. Dies were prepared quickly, and striking of the new coins began in January 1964.
“But how does this coin ring become?” you asked
Well, let me tell you:
- Coin (obviously)
- FIRE!!!! LOL
- Metal hole punch or drill
- Ring mandrel
- soft hammer
- a tolerance for pain
- Gather up all your coin ring making supplies
- place them neatly on a sturdy workbench in front of you
- Open your laptop or your smartphone
- Go to www.annealed1.com
- Purchase your Kennedy half dollar coin rings from me because it will take you all day and a lot of pain. without all the fancy equipment that Annealed or other coin ring shops have.
Ok so all kidding aside. Kennedy Half Dollar coin rings would be a great gift for just about anyone. Truth is, it will look awesome on you regardless of where you go or what you wear. So make no mistakes about it, this unique handmade coin jewelry is for you!
However, if you don’t see anything you want here You should head on over to out shop page and check out our other amazing Handmade jewelry.