Rings made from Quarters
Quarter Coin Rings were Forged from a United States coin worth 25 cents, one-quarter of a dollar. It has a diameter of .955 inch (24.26 mm) and a thickness of .069 inch (1.75 mm). The coin sports the profile of George Washington on its obverse, and its reverse design has changed frequently. It has been produced on and off since 1796 and consistently since 1831.
“But how do these custom made rings become?” you asked
Well, let me tell you:
- Coin (obviously)
- FIRE!!!! LOL
- Metal hole punch or drill
- Ring mandrel
- soft hammer
- a tolerance for pain
- Gather up all your coin ring making supplies
- place them neatly on a sturdy workbench in front of you
- Open your laptop or your smartphone
- Go to www.annealed1.com
- Purchase your Quarter coin rings from me because it will take you all day and a lot of pain. without all the fancy equipment that Annealed or other coin ring shops have.
Ok so all kidding aside. Rings made from Quarters would be a great gift for just about anyone. Trueth is, it will look awesome on you regardless of where you go or what you wear. So make no mistakes about it, this is the ring for you!
However, if you don’t see anything you want here You should head on over to out shop page and check out our other amazing Handmade jewelry.