Walking Liberty Coin Jewelry
Our walking Liberty Coin rings were handcrafted from silver 50-cent pieces which were minted from 1916 to 1947 and designed by Adolph A. Weinman, a well-known sculptor and engraver.
“But how does this silver coin jewelry become?” you asked
Well, let me tell you:
- Coin (obviously)
- FIRE!!!! LOL
- Metal hole punch or drill
- Ring mandrel
- soft hammer
- a tolerance for pain
- Gather up all your coin ring making supplies
- place them neatly on a sturdy workbench in front of you
- Open your laptop or your smartphone
- Go to www.annealed1.com
- Purchase your Walking Liberty coin rings from me because it will take you all day and a lot of pain. without all the fancy equipment that Annealed or other shops have.
Ok so all kidding aside. Walking Liberty coin rings would be a great gift for just about anyone. Trueth is, it will look awesome on you regardless of where you go or what you wear. So make no mistakes about it, this is the ring for you!
However, if you don’t see anything you want here You should head on over to out shop page and check out our other amazing Handmade jewelry.